Hiring for our Valet Division
Want to make some fun money with your few extra hours? Want the chance to drive elite sport, leisure, and luxury vehicles?
Join California Parking’s Special Event Valet Division. Not only will you work in our fast-paced, team environment but you will have the opportunity to work at high profile events. We service various venues including weddings, political events, concerts, and restaurants at various locations in San Francisco.
Currently, the need for professional valet parking attendants is in high demand, and positions are available immediately! Valet parking is a flexible way to boost your income. With our ever-expanding list of permanent locations, you have the potential to work your way up the company and make this a lasting career!
Benefits of a valet parking career:
- With wages, tips and bonuses you can receive an average of $20 to $30/Hr.
- Make your own schedule with our easy, new online scheduling feature.
- Keep your day-job because most events happen during evenings and weekends.
- You will be an influential component of the finest valet team in the Bay Area!
- Work exclusive parties, galas, restaurants and hotels.
Before applying, please make sure you have the following:
- A current driver's license.
- Three years minimum driving experience.
- Ability to drive a manual transmission preferred but not required.
- A delightful, hospitable nature.
- A professional, clean-cut appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check.
The majority of our events are in San Francisco, however, we do service the entire Bay Area, thus for out of town events we transport you to and from the event and pay a travel time allowance.
To apply, email your resume along with three professional references to: email@example.com or use this resume submission form. (References must include company name, period of employment, contact person, and telephone number.
Find out more about our special event valet parking!
Applicants must be available and willing to work primarily evenings, and especially weekends. If you do not meet the requirements described above, please do not apply.Resume Submission Form