California Parking Company, founded in 1954, presently operates or manages over forty parking locations and more than 20 valet parking locations in the San Francisco Bay Area.
The Founder and President, Richard Puccinelli, is a member of the Board of Directors and a past member of the Executive Board of the National Parking Association and active in various local community service organizations.
Ronald Britz, Vice-President, is the past president of the Parking Association of San Francisco.
For over forty years we have provided parking knowledge, expertise and innovation in various types of parking service including:
- Attended, cashier, self-park and valet parking lots and garages
- Valet parking for private parties, hotels, restaurants, and shopping centers
- Employee parking programs for major shopping centers
- Special event parking
- Layout, design and maintenance of parking areas
- Licensed Striping Contractor